Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Le Mie Foto da Sicilia

I know it's not Palermo... but it's the 100th annual Giro d'Italia on the Island of Lido


I Quattro Canti, The Four Corners of Palermo. This is the center of the old town. Actually this is just one of the four sides.

The Catedrale di Monreale, near Palermo. A wedding was going on.


Il Teatro Massimo, one of the most famous operahouses in Italy. Our hostel was really just behind it.


Here I am in the Villa Giulia, one of the public gardens of Palermo.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrew,

    Nice that you have been able to see so much of Italy and also get a glimpse of the Giro. You may very well have seen the eventual winner of the Tour de France as many of the riders are using the Giro as part of their training.

    I am a couple updates behind so I'll have to read a little bit and get caught up with your blog. I hope you enjoy the remainder of your stay.

    ReplyDelete